Karaca Sera Placemat, 2 Piece, 38cm, GreyProduct code 153.20.01.0265
Karaca Sera Placemat, 2 Piece, 38cm, Grey
Your comments are invaluable for us and for other customers who are interested in our products. We kindly request you to log in to be able to write a comment. You can only comment on products that you have ordered and received.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We hope you are satisfied with every item ordered from Karaca, but we understand that there are occasions where you may want to return an item to us. This Return and Refund Policy will not affect your statutory rights. If any provision in this Return and Refund Policy conflicts with your statutory rights, your rights will prevail and remain valid. Any defective provision will be considered unenforceable.
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it.
By original condition we mean:
- you’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price,
- you haven’t used the product
Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
- Cancellation Rights and Return of the Product(s)
You have the following cancellation rights when you buy online:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, if you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the products or services.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to products that are made to measure or are made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. This doesn't affect your statutory rights if products are faulty or not as described.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the products and take reasonable care of them. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the products to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to products to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any products supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. Items that have been damaged or torn in their packaging must be returned with a report by the cargo officer before they are received. Your product will be checked within 10 working days after it reaches our company and if it complies with the return conditions, your refund will proceed.
- A Return Authorisation (“RA”) number is required for replacement Products, returns and refunds. To obtain an RA you must have proof of purchase. Products cannot be returned without an RA and within 14 calendar days for change of mind. All change of mind Products must be returned new and unused, with all labels and stickers attached, and all Product returns must include any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that were shipped with the Product. If the accessories are not included, or the original packaging is damaged or absent, only a partial refund will be applied.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Products are protected from damage in transit. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to you and/or a refund refused. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender; therefore, please ensure all details are clear and concise.
Situations where only partial refunds can be provided:
- Packages that are not packaged as shipped to the customer and not in their original condition,
- Damaged items and missing parts that are not the result of company’s fault; and
- Exceeding the time limit; any item that is returned more than 28 days after delivery.
- Replacement of the Product(s)
Where we agree to replace a Product:
- A replacement for the Product that you ordered will be shipped to you at our expense after we have received your returned Product (if required by us). This does not apply to change of mind.
- The delivery time for the replacement Product will be the same as stated for the original Product.
- Your statutory rights but no additional guarantees (change of mind etc) apply to all replacement products.
- In the event of a Product no longer being available we will offer an alternative Product of similar quality.
- In the event of an individual item within a set being faulty, we will replace the specific item and not the entire set.
Where Customer Service has provisionally determined that a Product is faulty, Customer Service will issue you with an RA. Products cannot be returned without an RA. The Product should be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the RA to qualify for a replacement or refund where faulty.
If the product that you have sent to us has a small number of damaged parts (up to a maximum of 5 pieces), spare parts will be provided, if you take a photo of the damaged parts in a single frame and mark the order number and the name of the damaged part, via the Web Request Form.
- Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet before contacting our Customer Service check your bank account first. It may take some time for the refund to be officially sent, so please get in touch with the bank where you have your account.
Banks may have different rulings for depositing refunds, make sure that you are aware of these policies and contact your bank if necessary.
If you still have not received the refund after following all these steps, do not hesitate to get in touch with us via email@example.com
We offer refunds for sale items since our Return Policy enables you 14 days to return or exchange an item bought online, with a valid invoice.
To return your product(s), please refer to Clause 1. Cancellation Rights and Return of the Product(s) section for the procedure.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless the item is damaged because of our error. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on your residence address, the delivery time of the product may differ.
Items are subject to exchange only if they are sent to you defective or damaged. If you want to exchange the same product you bought from the website of Karaca Porcelain UK Limited, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your product to "Unit 10B, Viscount Way, South Marston Park, Swindon, SN3 4TN, United Kingdom Post Code: EC4Y 0DT”