Karaca Retro Enamel and Porcelain Teapot Set, Medium, WhiteProduct code 153.03.08.1339
Karaca Retro Enamel and Porcelain Teapot Set, Medium, White
THE BENEFITS OF ENAMEL
• The main advantageous features for choosing Karaca enamel products in preference to products using other types of protective coatings are listed below.
• Karaca enamel products owe their aesthetically-pleasing appearance to the attrative finish of the metal with which they are covered, and the combinations of colours that match the look of the special places in your home and kitchen and whose pleasing effects do not deteriorate over time.
• Enamel products have enhjanced hard and smooth properties. There is no risk of scratching unless there is an intentional attempt to scratch the (surface of the) products concerned.
• Every color tone can be applied to black enamel products. The aesthetic-pleasing composition that are drawn from the colours of life colors ensures the same colour tone şs
• The quality of the raw material used protects the vivacity of the color painted on the product.
• The enamel is protected from corrosion, so ensuring a long life
• Karaca enamel products explicitly contain no toxic resins. No harmful content has been detected during enamel-treatment processes that have been safely employed for over a thousand years..
• Enamel products retain no bacteria and have easy-to-clean features.
• Karaca emaye products are resistant to high temperatures, and extreme chemical and climatic conditions.
We outline the other technical benefits of Karaca enamel products in the list of spacial feaures below.
• An enamel-coating process that provides a corrosion-resistant surface to the metal used.
• A surface that does not allow bacteria to form and multiply.
• A surface that is not subject to color changes over time.
• Creates a smooth surface on the metallic surface it is applied to.
• Creates surfaces that provide a decorative and esthetic look. Creates surfaces that provide a decorative and esthetic look.
• Provides a surface with non-toxic effects
• Creates a resistant surface to chemical effects such as acids and alkalis
• Ensures a hard surface resistanr to scratches and abrasions.
• Ensures a surface that does not lose its characteristics over time, a feature found in organic paints.
• Provides a heat-resistant surface that resists heat change and wear.
• Guarantees a hygienic surface with no lingering smells or unpleasant aftertastes.
Karaca Züccaciye Inc. (Glassware Ltd.) strongly recommends that the properties of all materials that come into contact with food should be able to be identified clearly for a healthy future for all users.
- Teapot & Lid (1.1L)
- Tea Kettle (2.3L)
Suitable for Induction Hob
- Due to its enamel coating that has been heated to a temperature of 900 degrees, the product does not retain bacteria and its colours maintain their shine for several years-Its handles are coated with titanium that prevents the retention of bacteria-Suitable for use in the dishwasher
- Can be used with all types of cooking systems including induction models.
Your comments are invaluable for us and for other customers who are interested in our products. We kindly request you to log in to be able to write a comment. You can only comment on products that you have ordered and received.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We hope you are satisfied with every item ordered from Karaca, but we understand that there are occasions where you may want to return an item to us. This Return and Refund Policy will not affect your statutory rights. If any provision in this Return and Refund Policy conflicts with your statutory rights, your rights will prevail and remain valid. Any defective provision will be considered unenforceable.
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it.
By original condition we mean:
- you’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price,
- you haven’t used the product
- Cancellation Rights and Return of the Product(s)
You have the following cancellation rights when you buy online:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, if you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the products or services.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to products that are made to measure or are made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. This doesn't affect your statutory rights if products are faulty or not as described.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the products and take reasonable care of them. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the products to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to products to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any products supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. Items that have been damaged or torn in their packaging must be returned with a report by the cargo officer before they are received. Your product will be checked within 10 working days after it reaches our company and if it complies with the return conditions, your refund will proceed.
- A Return Authorisation (“RA”) number is required for replacement Products, returns and refunds. To obtain an RA you must have proof of purchase. Products cannot be returned without an RA and within 14 calendar days for change of mind. All change of mind Products must be returned new and unused, with all labels and stickers attached, and all Product returns must include any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that were shipped with the Product. If the accessories are not included, or the original packaging is damaged or absent, only a partial refund will be applied.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Products are protected from damage in transit. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to you and/or a refund refused. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender; therefore, please ensure all details are clear and concise.
Situations where only partial refunds can be provided:
- Packages that are not packaged as shipped to the customer and not in their original condition,
- Damaged items and missing parts that are not the result of company’s fault; and
- Exceeding the time limit; any item that is returned more than 28 days after delivery.
- Replacement of the Product(s)
Where we agree to replace a Product:
- A replacement for the Product that you ordered will be shipped to you at our expense after we have received your returned Product (if required by us). This does not apply to change of mind.
- The delivery time for the replacement Product will be the same as stated for the original Product.
- Your statutory rights but no additional guarantees (change of mind etc) apply to all replacement products.
- In the event of a Product no longer being available we will offer an alternative Product of similar quality.
- In the event of an individual item within a set being faulty, we will replace the specific item and not the entire set.
Where Customer Service has provisionally determined that a Product is faulty, Customer Service will issue you with an RA. Products cannot be returned without an RA. The Product should be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the RA to qualify for a replacement or refund where faulty.
If the product that you have sent to us has a small number of damaged parts (up to a maximum of 5 pieces), spare parts will be provided, if you take a photo of the damaged parts in a single frame and mark the order number and the name of the damaged part, via the Web Request Form.
- Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet before contacting our Customer Service check your bank account first. It may take some time for the refund to be officially sent, so please get in touch with the bank where you have your account.
Banks may have different rulings for depositing refunds, make sure that you are aware of these policies and contact your bank if necessary.
If you still have not received the refund after following all these steps, do not hesitate to get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer refunds for sale items since our Return Policy enables you 14 days to return or exchange an item bought online, with a valid invoice.
To return your product(s), please refer to Clause 1. Cancellation Rights and Return of the Product(s) section for the procedure.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless the item is damaged because of our error. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on your residence address, the delivery time of the product may differ.
Items are subject to exchange only if they are sent to you defective or damaged. If you want to exchange the same product you bought from the website of Karaca Porcelain UK Limited, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com and send your product to "Unit 10B, Viscount Way, South Marston Park, Swindon, SN3 4TN, United Kingdom Post Code: EC4Y 0DT”